| < October >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Fillmore, Ut in October is quite mild at 11.4 °C (52.52 °F).
- Afternoons can be warm with average high temperatures reaching 19.8 °C (67.6 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally very cool with an average low of 3 °C (37.4 °F).
- In October the range/ variation of daily mean temperatures is 16.8 °C (30.2 °F).
- The weather in October is dry. A mere 35.1mm (1.4in) of water is discharged.
- The shortest day is 10:30 long and the longest day is 11:43 long with an average length of 11:05.
Check the distance to and compare the Fillmore, Ut October averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for October in Fillmore, Ut, Usa
Navigate to October Weather in Locations Surrounding Fillmore, Ut:
- Oakley, Id, Usa - 365.6 kms (227.2 miles) NNW
- Elko, Nv, Usa - 361.6 kms (224.7 miles) NW
- Mcgill, Nv, Usa - 217.1 kms (134.9 miles) WNW
- Ely, Nevada, Usa - 220.6 kms (137.1 miles) W
- Deseret, Ut, Usa - 58.6 kms (36.4 miles) W
- Zion Park, Utah, Usa - 203.2 kms (126.3 miles) SSW
- Las Vegas, Nevada, Usa - 407.1 kms (253 miles) SW
- Laketown, Ut, Usa - 355.1 kms (220.7 miles) NNE
- Evanstone, Wy, Usa - 280.6 kms (174.4 miles) NNE
- Salt Lake City, Utah, Usa - 203 kms (126.1 miles) N
- Tooele, Ut, Usa - 173.7 kms (107.9 miles) N
- Grand Junction, Colorado, Usa - 328.5 kms (204.1 miles) E
- Montrose, Co, Usa - 391.4 kms (243.2 miles) ESE
- Flagstaff, Arizona, Usa - 423.5 kms (263.2 miles) S